Sunday, April 3, 2016

dream city gazette

the dream city gazette is the local news paper, there is fred the pressman and bruce the editor and Karen journalist little johnny paperboy . carl and nate from Otis waters construction is working on the final touches of the building. Otis is making sure everything is ready. I made the printers case and the type cabinet all the reams of paper from foam board wrapped in brown paper the paint jars from beads the leather apron, the cutting board and the two tables. the roll of brown paper hanging on the wall. the first aid kit the red box on the shelf. upstairs I made the two desk and the file cabinet and made a lot of printies. I got the idea of a printing room from wright guide miniatures where I purchased some of my items from. I'm saving up to get her printing press if she still have one available or I will try and make my own. the building is a Barbie house I got from the thrift store for $2.99 thanks for looking Shirley.









No comments:

Post a Comment