Monday, April 4, 2016

dream city police

meet police chief roy dogwood, det tim parker and det reese glover. they get enough cases to keep them busy but now they have a murder to solve. I will be posting pictures thru out my blog so keep checking. I have the jail cell in a different roombox I will show that later. I made the file cabinets, the 3 desks, the lamps are just a piece of foam over a bead for the bulb and glued to a stick on a bead base with a chain. I made the cabinet with the hot plate, its a piece of wood with beads for knobs, and the coffee pot and teapot are beads. I made the outgoing file dish next to the door I made the radio holder hanging on the wall and the gun cabinet on the wall I made the case board hanging on the wall. I made a lot of printies from the internet, and magazines. I got the idea of a police station from roville but my jail cell is a different story. thanks Shirley.


No comments:

Post a Comment