Tuesday, April 12, 2016

the doctor has retired

here is dr tia periwinkle, she recently retired in 2015, she still live in dream city but is not practicing anymore. I made the room box in 2006 from mat board, I remodeled the office, I will show it in another post. I made the cart, on the bottom shelf I made the two urine samples with food coloring. I made the cabinet with the files, the files with x-rays are real x-rays I cut into small pieces. I made the red  bio hazard box from a pack of cigarettes no I don't smoke my sons does. the oxygen tanks are ink pen tops, the water cooler bottom is from the oxygen tube and the top is from a keychain, I made the stool, trash can is a coffee creamer, the ekg machine I piece that together from clay, wood and beads and printies. the blood pressure machine is a magnet with wire and beads. I purchased a few items from different miniature sites. I made a lot of printies from magazines and the internet. Danita made the doctor's coat. the gown is made from tissue paper. I made the bags of blood with red food coloring  and pieces of plastic. the red discarded needle box is a piece of plastic. the blue tray I made from wood. the table and sink I purchased from different miniature sites.  thanks Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment