Wednesday, March 30, 2016

shady brook cabin

this is caroline she is sitting in the rocker. I made this room box in  2007.  she has an outhouse on the side of the cabin. I won the red stripe basket, cookbook, cup with spoons the picture on the wall and the note pad in the draw. it was a contest in the American miniaturist magazine. the vegs under the table I made from fimo and the bread. in 2014 I purchased the shady brook cabin from miniatures.com. amber the real estate agent is showing caroline the shady brook. she decided to buy it she now have a bedroom with inside plumbing. I added a few more items. I made the table by the window and the crochet bag the screen in the bathroom and the blanket and pillow. I made the brown chair. she love all the wide
 space now. thanks Shirley.








No comments:

Post a Comment