Tuesday, March 29, 2016

the orchard

I purchased the orchard from miniatures.com in 2007, in the beginning I didn't use dolls in my houses, but after I made the orchard I decided to put a doll in the house. I found a bag of dolls for 2.99 at the thrift store so I put this one in here to see how a doll would fit. I liked how the doll look in the house so I started collecting 1:12 dolls. here is the orchard in 2007 later I will show you the orchard remodeled in 2014. the tub is a piece of plastic , something came in I painted white the toilet is a deodorant top and the sink is the little butter or jelly dish you get in the hospital. the ceiling fan is made from popsicle sticks and beads and a chain, the trash cans are caps with tissue paper for bags. I made the dolls dress and shoes. the canisters are the things that come in the medicine bottles.  I printed out printies  of flour sugar tea and coffee from the internet the lamp is a creamer with a bead for the base. thanks Shirley.









No comments:

Post a Comment