Tuesday, March 29, 2016

the antique shop

the antique shop started as a room box in 2003 then in 2014 I used the primrose kit from miniatures.com and made it the new antique shop. all the items are miniatures I collected over the years and some items I made. the yellow pitcher with bowl I made from magic model clay and the yellow vases. the candles are real candles cut small. the picture I made from mat board and the stand the table is a spool of thread, I made the pillows I crochet the blankets, I made the clock from clay also the gulf bag and clubs from clay the bat too. I made the family albaum from mat board. the victrola made from clay. the white vase with flowers I made from clay and the white surf board from clay, the green lamp shade from clay. the owner's name is Thelma of granny's antique shop. thanks Shirley.





No comments:

Post a Comment