Saturday, April 9, 2016

dream city savings and loan

dream city savings and loan was built in 2005 I was still learning how to make dollhouses and miniatures without a kit. in 2015 it was remodeled.  the safe was made from a cough syrup box painted black and shelves added, I made the gold bars from magic model clay, purse was made from a piece of suede, flowerpot was made from magic model clay, the teller counter was made from balsa wood with a piece of plastic for glass, the paper shredder is a tic tac container, the trash can is a coffee creamer, the pencils was made from tooth picks, and letter tray from pieces of wood. I wrapped brown paper around stacks of paper to make reams, I made a lot of printies from the internet to make letters and important papers. I made a lot of money. thanks shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment