Saturday, April 9, 2016

press and curl

this is the first salon I made in 2009 I purchased the peach salon chairs and work station with mirror, sinks from minuetteminis.com. I made the nail table, trash can is a coffee creamer with tissue paper for bag. I made packs of hair from hair hanging on the wall. nail polish bottles are beads with a straw for the brush. I made the fan, I made the trolley cart with all the items, curlers made from straws, bobby pins from paper clips, tissue paper from real tissue paper. the cabinet with the coffee machine has a built in refrigerator, coffee machine was made from a piece of wood with beads for the knobs. paper towel holder I made. the mirror is from a compact. the washer and dryer was made from printies I cut out the front to be able to put laundry inside. Danita made the robes. I cut a lot of squares of wood and put lables on them for hair products and shampoos and other items.
.in 2013 I did a little remodeling Carl put in a new floor.








jasmine douglas is the owner of press and curl, she is sitting at the desk. Henrietta is getting her hair done by hildy yew.  then Henrietta pay for her service and leave. I will show the new remodel in a later post. thanks shirley







No comments:

Post a Comment