Saturday, April 9, 2016

suds and bubbles soap box

this is violet dumas she is getting her new shop
Suds and Bubbles Soap Box ready for a grand opening. she has already hired sarah reed. carl and nate are moving in all the shelves and counters. the counter I made from a box covered in scrape book paper. the black and white shelf is from happerly ever after. I made all the bottles from the eye drops bottles and beads and printies. the soaps are made from fimo. I filled bottles with red and green and different color sprinkles. some bottles I filled with red pepper and oatmeal. I made the baskets by wrapping material around a paint bottle and then wet it with fabric stiffner. I will be adding more items later. violet tells sarah to clock out and go home. once sarah get home she read the paper and eat something and then go to bed. Danita made violet's pant suit.  thanks shirley













No comments:

Post a Comment