Tuesday, April 5, 2016

quilt shop

nora cates is the owner of the quilt shop. the pictures in blue is the first room box and later I remodeled in yellow. I made the 2 maroon chest hanging on the wall. I made the counter, the quilt holder by the back wall and the quilt, I made the spinning material holder, I made the small cabinet, I made the magazine holder, I made the  tall shelf on the left. I made the frames, the trash can is a coffee creamer, Danita made the apron. some accessories I purchased and others are printies, and some I made.  the pink trays are plastic some miniatures came in I painted pink. I made the pink boxes from wood. I wrapped material around wood to make bolts of material. I printed book covers from the internet and wrapped them around foam board. I got the idea of a quilt shop from someone on the internet not sure who but thanks. the cotton balls is real cotton with a label wrapped around. the woman in the blue photo retired and pass the shop to nora in yellow. thanks shirley






No comments:

Post a Comment