Tuesday, April 5, 2016

the fine art studio

the art studio is run by francis duffy the picture in purple is the first room box I made I had a muslin doll stand in until I purchase a regular doll, the picture of the house I made, I made the sink to make it look old, I made the little table with splattered paint, I made the table in back with the clay mold, I made the chair, I made the easel, I made the portfolio, I made the paper towel rack with real paper towels, I made the box of paints and chalks, the color pencils are tooth picks colored, the crate with easels I made from some material and covered pieces of mat board, the paint brushes is straws cut with bristles, Danita made the apron, the tubes of paint are straws with lables, and a whole lot of printies from the internet and magazines. thanks shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment