Tuesday, April 5, 2016

seamstress

Danita is the seamstress of Danita designs. she has her own clothes line, she provides clothes to the pink boutique and other places. the first picture is a mock up then she moves to a new place. I made the table and the counter. I cut a lot of  material into small pieces and wrapped them  around a piece of wood. I got pictures from the internet of models and designs. her helper is davika, she models all the clothes first. I make a lot of original clothes, I will show them through out my blog. the red, silver and leopard print are originals. the overalls Otis is wearing is an original. the jacket Danita is wearing is actually a hat from a 1/6th doll. Henrietta is in the silver dress she used to model for Danita before opening her nail shop.  thanks shirley
 









No comments:

Post a Comment