Wednesday, April 6, 2016

basement

I made this room box in 2006 it was going to be attach to the big blue house but I later change my mine. I printed the washer and dryer from the internet and cut out the opening so I could put clothes inside. I made the paper towel holder, I made the table and I made the ironing board, trash can is a k-cup, the bucket with the wash board is a jelly container painted grey, the laundry basket is a jelly container I cut the slits out, the fire extinguisher is a dowel painted red with handle, the bleach bottle and the fabric softner is made from magic model clay with a label on it, the orange water cooler is made from magic model clay, the water heater is made from a toilet paper roll, I made the shelf and added the miniatures, I made a lot of printies from the internet, the box of garbage bag box is a piece of wood with a label and the trash bag is a piece of tissue paper glued on, the roll of paper towels is real paper towel wrapped and labeled, the sponge is real sponge cut small, the rolls of tape is real tape cut small, the sponge mop is made with a piece of sponge glued to a stick, and the broom is straw glued to a stick, the hooks for the mop and broom are the bread ties, the mop bucket is a medicine cup cut and painted with handle added, thanks shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment