Wednesday, April 6, 2016

gift shop

meet joyce peri she is the owner of the gift shop. her outfit is an original by Danita designs, her customer's outfit is an original by Danita designs also.
this is the first room box I made in 2008 I made the two counters and the three card shelves, I made the costume rack and hangers, the costumes are printies with a piece of material stuff in the package, I collected all the vases from different miniature stores online, I printed the easter boxes and made the chocolate bunnies inside the box. the next picture is the second remodel of the shop
I made the green cakes for st patricks day from fimo and added a few more miniatures, tea sets, this room box was made from mat board the third picture is the third remodel, I used a room box I got from miniatures.com, thanks Shirley.



No comments:

Post a Comment