Wednesday, April 6, 2016

dream city post office

the post office I made in 2003 with mat board the original outside you can see in the right corner of this picture, this is the inside
sometime in 2010 I remodel the post office the wanted pictures are of my cats and children, the post office boxes is made out of a piece of wood and I made sections for it box number I made all the envelopes and boxes, I used real bubble wrap and real brown paper rolls, I made the cart and all the counters, I made all the packages, the scale is made from clay, I made the bags of mail and the doll is from a coworker she made three of them for me. the trash can is a k-cup,  the second design I got from a miniature scene I seen on the internet with red, white and blue look. thanks Shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment