Wednesday, April 6, 2016

minnie's accessories

I made this room box in 2003 the doll is a set of two I found at a garage sale, they are magnets, this one is Minnie the other is Bridget. I made all the different purses from fimo and magic model clay I designed and painted. the orange, blue, pink and yellow hats I made from magic model clay, I made the tissue box with real tissue in it, I made the box with the jewelry in it, I made the stripe hat box from magic model clay, I made the stool, the bolts of material I made by wrapping pieces of material around mat board, the spools of thread I made by wrapping yarn around blank spools and painted them different colors, the shoes I collected from different miniature stores online. Minnie decided to retire with her sister Bridget so she sold her store to Brenda. they meet at attorney clyde cypress office to sign the papers see post attorney at law for photo.

 I will show Brenda moving in later. thanks shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment